Thursday 21 June 2012

Benefit Birthday Suit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow


I'm a little bit obsessed with cream eyeshadows lately! I find they're much quicker and easier to apply than powder shadows, they don't have any fallout and they last pretty much all day.

All of this applies to Benefit's Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows (an apt name - they don't crease at all). As soon as I swatched Birthday Suit at the counter I knew I had to have it. You'd be forgiven for feeling a little underwhelmed by it in the pot, but once swatched it shows such a subtle, lovely champagne colour. Perfect for days when you don't want to go all-out with your eye makeup, but just want a little je ne sais quois.

Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow retails at £14/4g, which is a little pricey but they are such good quality. I think I'll be nipping back to Boots for more.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...